Casa Hope Inc. of Florida endeavors to bring wholeness and healing and to equip current and subsequent generations to live their lives in abundance according to the Biblical principles set forth in the Holy Bible. Our ministry participants will be equipped in the knowledge of our Lord as well as life skills to integrate fully back into their community and local church.
Furthermore, God allows Casa Hope, Inc. to exist to:
- Serve the incarcerated because of his previous criminal lifestyle has been confined to a prison facility.
- Encourage, teach, mentor, and empower transitional inmates who are striving to recover from life controlling problems.
- Provide a comprehensive and holistic approach to recovery for each person including the mental, emotional and most importantly the spiritual aspects of their lives, so as to help them become productive and healthy members of society.
- Assist the incarcerated to reclaim their lives and restore them back to their families and communities. By providing them personal, social, and leadership development so as to achieve a sharing and caring environment. We have strived for this in every segment.
- Design a program approach geared toward the mental and spiritual needs of men facing emotional turmoil and pain.
Finally, the dynamics of our mission are to:
- Provide quality ministry and resources to encourage and equip people to reclaim their lives
- Increase return on each dollar invested towards moving people from dependence to self sufficiency
- Increase the number of ex-offenders who positively contribute to their community beyond addiction.
Casa Hope Inc. endeavors to set the standard of a true Godly perspective of reality. The world calls for multiple considerations and to compromise in order to seek conciliation and to change behavior and habits. There is only one standard of conciliation and healing, and that is through Jesus Christ. Therefore, by the renewing of the mind, with the help of Christian Counseling, and Bible study, coupled with retraining in life and job skills, one can walk in true righteousness, holiness, and health, as one has both knowledge of intellect, as well as the heart.
By promoting a refreshed outlook in life according to God, one will be able to get to the core of those wounds and hurts that drive rebellious, destructive behaviors. This helps retrain the residents to think in Godly and right ways. It sets the organization apart from others, and is the goal for the residents at Casa Hope Inc.’s program. The “new self” that emerges in the residents incorporates the original plan of God for man as set forth in Genesis 1:27.
God also has a plan to restore man. After Jesus’ atoning work, “He gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for the building up the Body of Christ” (Eph. 4:11-12). “So that we may no longer be children tossed to and fro by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes. Rather, speaking truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into Him who is the head, into Christ” (Eph. 4:14-15).
Casa Hope Inc. is located initially in Florida. We desire to see this vision established and fulfilled throughout the United States. It is modeled after the world renowned 55 years old organization, Teen Challenge, founded by the late Rev. David Wilkerson.